Rescues have gone....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saleama

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Irving Texas
...to live in their perma garden home. I recently rescued six Boxies. Four Gulf coast juvies and two adult three toed. The two adults and the 3" Juvie GCB have all been moved to their garden paradise this afternoon. They will be in quarantine until they get used to being "wild" again and then move on out to the big garden. I am so happy for them but my quarantine turtle table is a little empty now. I came home and caught myself turning on their lights. :( They all gave me dirty looks and would not come over to say goodbye when I left but I know they will be so much happier when they make the final leap into the garden!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
That is really nice. You should post a pic of this turtle garden heaven. I would love to have a place like that to rescue and rehome turtles too.

Saleama

5 Year Member
Irving Texas
wellington said:
That is really nice. You should post a pic of this turtle garden heaven. I would love to have a place like that to rescue and rehome turtles too.

I got all the way there and forgot my camera! I also need to rescue some females or find a new garden. I have 4 males and 2 females in there at the moment (2 males are seperated from the residents until next spring) and although they have plenty of room, I still think this dinamic is going to stress out the little girls. If any body knows of some femals needing homes in Dallas, let me know. lol....

Status
Not open for further replies.