READ YOUR TORTS OUTDOOR TEMPS/HUMIDITY IN YOUR HOUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Just thought I'd share a great convenient product I purchased for my tort greenhouse. I purchased this to monitor the greenhouse from the comfort of my home. The main base will monitor three remote bases. I only need the one it comes with. What's really great about it, you can set your high and low temps and humidity and an alarm will go off when it reaches your settings. If your not home, the unit will alarm, but will stop on its own. However, will keep flashing so you know what happened while you were gone. If anyone is interested, speak to Dan. Very nice and helpful guy. Really understood the importantance of having a good product for keeping torts.
I now have been able to extend Tatums outdoor time. We haven't been having very warm days lately, except today, and the greenhouse has allowed me to still put Tatum outside to graze. With this great wireless gauge, I am not having to run down three flights of stairs every 15 minutes or so with my temp gun to see if he is still warm enough. What a great purchase.
Here is the link http://www.tiptemp.com/products/23696/wireless-humidity-temperature

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Traceable products are good. I use a different model for our incubators exclusively. Found them to be within +/- 1f.

2h6vkzp.jpg

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
Wow, that is very helpful. I have the single thermometers with one sensor. Unfortunately, they tend to over ride each other, and the sensors all start to pick up the same thermometer.
This is a great solution!

Status
Not open for further replies.