Pretend Chat 2.14

puffy137

Life is NOT what you make it when you're talking about a female living on her own in the Arab World! This is what you people living in the West do not understand, I'm sorry to say. If you like/enjoy stamp and other collections I do not. I AM NOT ASKING ANYBODY TO DO ANYTHING FOR ME, as you put it. And if you are not in need of friends/company I am. What applies on you does not have to apply on each and every one of us, ok? We are all different, we have different characters, different personalities and last but not least different brains, and therefore different reactions to same events/incidents. Does that clarify things?
I still don't understand why you are obliged to stay in jordan if you dislike it so much , who is forcing you to stay there ?

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Dubai/New York
I still don't understand why you are obliged to stay in jordan if you dislike it so much , who is forcing you to stay there ?
Personally, I don't dislike it here... I find that I'd enjoy it more in Europe or the US. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Hello Mike and Cowboy! ! ! Good morning ! ! ! Or some what of the morning.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Waking up to a gloomy morning. what happy to the "sunny" California?

puffy137

Personally, I don't dislike it here... I find that I'd enjoy it more in Europe or he US. :D
Abdulla thats because you are a young man , most young men would relish the chance to live in the West . & the freedom that offers . most of us older people find living in a quiet safe place with all mod cons is enough for us:D:D:D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Where is everyone? I guess it is a holiday weekend! I'm watching the B-ball play offs and waiting for the Padre/Dodger game to start.

I'm here! My son in law went on a motorcycle trip. I think he could have chosen a better week-end for it though. I hate travelling on a holiday. Well, I hate travelling.

puffy137

I was trying to put myself in Gillians place. Hard to do , cos left to myself I would be making friends with the nearest old lady I could find. But then I could probably get her to understand my dialect.:rolleyes:

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
Abdulla thats because you are a young man , most young men would relish the chance to live in the West . & the freedom that offers . most of us older people find living in a quiet safe place with all mod cons is enough for us:D:D:D
Sometimes I feel like I don't belong here... I should stop with all this nonsense :rolleyes:

puffy137

Sometimes I feel like I don't belong here... I should stop with all this nonsense :rolleyes:
Well we have goth girls here , bikers too . scrawled on a school wall in our neighbourhood were the words ' WE ARE THE KIDS YOUR PARENTS WARNED YOU ABOUT' You do belong , but its hard to find like minded friends who aren't so 'far out' that they will get you into serious trouble.