Pretend Chat 2.14

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Dubai/New York
I seem to agree with her; sometimes you have to fake smilies... Our social structure is still based on the family, where one's name is everything... Sometimes you have to wear a mask, live in an eternal masquerade... Some things here can get you killed, even though it may seem OK in The States. It's a lot better than it was before, but still, it's tiring. Also, I don't thing Gillian is over-reacting; people who feel imprisoned & let down (maybe even unwanted?), sometimes act this way... I like keeping things to myself; so, I don't react like that. Anyways, Yvonne was trying to be nice, and I think you should've been a little more subtle (even if you posted how it really feel before)...
Fixed mistake in last sentence...

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Yes, good morning. This is the start of a 2-1/2 day off from work for me. Although I work night shift and slept all day, I can feel it in my body that I will still sleep deep all night tonight. I know it's not possible to “catch up" on missed sleep, but that is what it seems like I do on the weekends. Each day I look in the mirror and wonder when my eyes will no longer be blood shot...

(((Hugs)))

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Cam, how are you doing today?
Hi Jacqui and everyone, how are you all today?
Lola has been out enjoying some sunshine but it looks like rain again now and when the clouds come the temps drop quite quickly so much to his disgust he is back in again now, Can't wait till he can have full days outside.

puffy137

I'd like to say that I eat anything, but watching those competitions where they eat butter or dunk the bread/buns in water make me doubtful. Seriously, how can they eat soggy bread.
In the far off days before cornflakes etc, people used to eat bread & milk . Not so terribly different .

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
by a couple times i mean i was late to first period 60+ times this semester.
You need to have second alarm or have your Mom wake you up little earlier or.............After all........Don't stay up late to play video game or chat on the forum.