Pretend Chat 2.14

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Earth
If you deny climate change then your insane, unless your compared to a gorilla, then you are very very sane... :cool:... But you're right, what is sanity? Maybe it's all in our mind, just a matter of perspective. :confused:.

It really makes you question whether those that claim to hold certain beliefs actually do, or if they are using the issue as a platform.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Hey! It's late and a school night for you, right? Tests for the week, followed by spring break the following week, right?

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Yeah, if you want to join the axis of evil with Jacqui and I. We can fight against the "good guys" and drive all the knowledgeable experts from the forum together.

tumblr_mgo1fkRXAt1qfqtofo1_400.gif

Don't really want to join an axis of anything, I'll stay strictly neutral, whilst offering my opinion on any particular subject on a case by case basis. I'll fight when necessary, but I'd rather not. Isn't it good to have knowledgeable experts on the forum, even if they have a
certain intractability?

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Newts story reminds me how my sister normally tries to yell and screech her athiest views at me every now and then. I really don't understand what her deal is sometimes, I don't even have to say anything. I guess she just can't stand that I very much enjoy my belief system and it makes me happy. But I'm sure many have been in this boat, where someone close no matter what you are, has a problem with you in some way or another.
People here try to convert me occasionally, but only out of kindness and liking for me (I hope), to save me from Hell. I'm unshakeable, but consider this a compliment and am flattered. It's never been a problem.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I have made that mistake once or twice. Got in a huge debate with a popular and knowledgeable member. At the end I think we agreed to disagree. We didn't convince each other of a darn thing :) but that's okay.
I think that's happened to me once already.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Don't really want to join an axis of anything, I'll stay strictly neutral, whilst offering my opinion on any particular subject on a case by case basis. I'll fight when necessary, but I'd rather not. Isn't it good to have knowledgeable experts on the forum, even if they have a
certain intractability?