Pretend Chat 2.14

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Ah...I can see it now. Yvonne is outside sitting under the beach umbrella holding a fruity drink and watching bare-chested Jose trim and mow. (leave me alone for a minute, ok?)

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I like to go down to the hardware store run around with a screwdriver in my hand saying "ladies and gentlemen this is not a drill"

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Ah...I can see it now. Yvonne is outside sitting under the beach umbrella holding a fruity drink and watching bare-chested Jose trim and mow. (leave me alone for a minute, ok?)
Yvonne's making yard boys into yard man apparently

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Signs you are a crazy tortoise lady: You turn the music down at 10 so as to not disturb sleepy shell babies.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Just popping in to say........
200d849025a4aa754aaf0b9351e02a25.jpg
everyone from me and of course...OLI.:<3:
Well, hello there young-lady! How have you been? I'm on the forum somewhat scattered, but I must say it seems like awhile since I've seen you post. All of that and…
How is you? And how is Oliver? Have you recently been on your beach holiday and that's why I've missed you or was that last year and my "time\space continuum is just that messed up? I've shown up early by 5 hours for a Dr. appointment as well as a day early.
I'm hopeful all has been and continues to be well for you. Drop me a hello. You know I'll respond.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
After last evenings rain, hail and wind (tornados near but not here), the morning opened to a fresh clean look, the birds just a singing away and glorious sun (after the lovely moon moved on).. Great way to start a new week. :tort:

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Well, hello there young-lady! How have you been? I'm on the forum somewhat scattered, but I must say it seems like awhile since I've seen you post. All of that and…
How is you? And how is Oliver? Have you recently been on your beach holiday and that's why I've missed you or was that last year and my "time\space continuum is just that messed up? I've shown up early by 5 hours for a Dr. appointment as well as a day early.
I'm hopeful all has been and continues to be well for you. Drop me a hello. You know I'll respond.

Yes, how are the both of you?

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...

As Yvonne indulges, Jose morphs into a 90 year old man, wrinkled, sun tanned body, large pot belly, bald, bull legged, missing many teeth....

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
The rain held off long enough yesterday afternoon for me to wake up and push the mower around for a bit. I managed to mow the front yard at both houses and about 2/3 of the neighbor's backyard. Only needed about another 30 minutes :rolleyes:

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Have a supper date tonight with a married man. :<3: Am thinking work is going to go very very slow.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Oh I forgot... this is a double rainbow taken after the major storm went by. I know hard to see the second one in the picture. This was taken, as I set in my car, listening to the storm talk on the radio.
20160424_194627.jpg

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Good morning from Rambo and Squirt.

Attachments

• 1461593232903.jpg
    1461593232903.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 10

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Yeah, Rambo is the one on top. I have a few cardboard boxes on the floor for when I'm rotating tortoises through the soak sink and that has always been Rambo's box. I'm not sure how she feels about the new addition butting in.