Pretend Chat 2.14

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I've been telling myself I'm gonna stop procrastinating and get something done since like Halloween. Might as well call it a year and start fresh January 1.

I like the way you think!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I found the best TV channel ever. Ever! Here is a channel called KDOC 56 ever since they went to digital and got all those extra channels channel 56.3 late night with sci-fi science fiction. they play Stargate sg-1 one of my favorites and then old science fiction movies. last night I saw the original terminator classic. tonight is night of the comet another classic. I hope one night they play one of my favorite weird science fiction movies I don't remember the title of it but it was about car that came to life and third killing people, a beautiful cheesy movie if I've ever seen one. I just wish I could remember the name of the movie.

@dmmj Christine. The book was written by Stephen King.

Last edited:

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
1977 was a good year ! It's the year I was born kicking and screaming butt naked. Haha
I was born naked bloody and screaming and that's exactly how I plan to go out

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
It's almost 10a and it's still only 35F out there, even though the sun is shining. And @Jacqui : You neglected to remind me to put out my garbage cans, and I only woke up to the fact when I heard a big truck turn down my street. Dang I hope I didn't miss them.

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
It's almost 10a and it's still only 35F out there, even though the sun is shining. And @Jacqui : You neglected to remind me to put out my garbage cans, and I only woke up to the fact when I heard a big truck turn down my street. Dang I hope I didn't miss them.
How much trash can one lone lady have ? :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
How much trash can one lone lady have ? :)

I usually don't put out the 'recycle' barrel until it's full, and, wouldn't you know it? Today was the day it was full. As for the garbage, I only have a small 30 gallon tote, and 6 or 7 grocery bags of kitchen garbage fills it up, so it has to go out weekly. The greenwaste doesn't get put out until it's full, and it wasn't full today.

I haven't heard a truck go by since I put out the two toters, so hopefully, I haven't missed him.

(More than you really wanted to know, I know)

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
Hey guys, I'm not feeling that well. I talked about in cold dark room. Really missed y'all ❤️

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...

I couldn't get a signal to hold long enough to be online, so I up and went and cuddled with puppies.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hey guys, I'm not feeling that well. I talked about in cold dark room. Really missed y'all ❤️

Cold dark rooms are not conducive to good health. Not so much the dark, but the cold. You need sunlight.