Pretend Chat 2.14

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Okay I survived sleeping inside the house last night. I doubt the swing and I will have a sleepover again until next summer. :( I missed my stars and moon. The soft sounds of the last brave bugs singing. The rustle of leaves and the sound of them falling off the trees. No gentle swaying and rocking from the wind.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
If they were like my Grandmother's then they were worse then Lay's potato chips for stopping after one.

Yeah, I gave myself a stomach ache yesterday. After I posted about them above I searched for a recipe online and made some do-nut balls. They were good, but not exactly the same as what I used to make. I was mighty uncomfortable yesterday evening.

Okay I survived sleeping inside the house last night. I doubt the swing and I will have a sleepover again until next summer. :( I missed my stars and moon. The soft sounds of the last brave bugs singing. The rustle of leaves and the sound of them falling off the trees. No gentle swaying and rocking from the wind.

you're a poet today. I just never was a big fan of sleeping outside. Even with your beautiful prose, I don't see the attraction. Give me my thick comforter and soft bed any day!!

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego

You must not have coyotes! They pass our house every night and it can sound so scary when the get to chattering!!
Glad you survived in your warm bed!

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
I have some enclosure work to do!! I don't even know where to begin!
I'm shuffling around torts into different spaces.
To bad you have to clean out all the substrate!
I'm not even sure I'll be motivated to do it today!

Happy Friday!!!

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I have some enclosure work to do!! I don't even know where to begin!
I'm shuffling around torts into different spaces.
To bad you have to clean out all the substrate!
I'm not even sure I'll be motivated to do it today!

Happy Friday!!!

No diaper changes today?

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
seems like the current generation of men had no idea how to romance or seduce a woman. just lumbering Neanderthals asking for sex, pathetic.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
November 6th national healthy eating day. well I failed miserably I already had a donut for breakfast.

Wah wah wah wah wah

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
seems like the current generation of men had no idea how to romance or seduce a woman. just lumbering Neanderthals asking for sex, pathetic.

Are you speaking of yourself? o_O

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
November 6th national healthy eating day. well I failed miserably I already had a donut for breakfast.

Wah wah wah wah wah

I just had my yearly tree... I mean piece of broccoli. It is Chinese buffet today. :)