Pretend Chat 2.14

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
Doing good. Slow here tonight at work.
Glad to hear you're fine. Am fine too, though rather bored. There's not much to do here, and lonliness is the biggest issue as far as I am concerned. :( OK, I watch a bit of TV (which I am not very fond of), do some reading on the net but neither is.....healthy. I do not want to get addicted to the laptop. When the weather is encouraging I go out for long walks. But surprisingly enough, temperature dropped from 37 degress Celcius to only 24 without prior notice. I do know that 24 degress C should be warm But it's very windy, and....dusty. Therefore I didn't move from home. What a bore!

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
For some reason, my PMs to you aren't sending:
You're a very thoughtful person. Thanks for asking... I am feeling a lot better! :D Although I am a little stressed.
'A friend in need is a friend indeed.' What are friends for?
Glad to hear you're better, much better I think. Ok, you said you're a bit stressed, but believe me Abdulla, pain (be it physical or psychological) takes time to ease. TRY to relax.

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
'A friend in need is a friend indeed.' What are friends for?
Glad to hear you're better, much better I think. Ok, you said you're a bit stressed, but believe me Abdulla, pain (be it physical or psychological) takes time to ease. TRY to relax.
OK, probably going to the gym.

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
images

Hello!

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
I tried imagining that today, used an app and it turned out I ate some 2500 calories... No more food till tomorrow! :p
I don't know, me and my brother seem to be perpetually skinny. He once challenged me to eat three Belgian waffles (those absolutely ENORMOUS things) he won :rolleyes:

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
So my wife decided to give Hals night box a paint job. I had originally painter it black and she redid it white a few months ago. Today she got a bug up her but and decided to put a brick pattern on it. I love it :)

View attachment 130954

please tell her she did an awesome job! :)