Pretend Chat 2.14

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
Thank you.
Just chopped off most of my beard, which makes wifey happy.
She hates my beard, wiry when long, bristly when short.
Zac's very good with Tidgy, she'll be a bit sulky, but fine.
Hi Adam, still arounf in the Middle East, or have you moved?

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Oh yes, very very emotional, and I've been extra emotional lately for some reason... Like I saw a video where a guy turned a carrot into a clarinet, I think it was a TedTalk clip, and cried because I was so surprised and amazed... Darn feelings!
Goodness! That emotional!!? It must make you 'suffer'-sorry to say that.

I'm anything but emotional, however I'm extremely sensitive and I can't tell you how much. I don't know which is better/worse; being emotional/being sensitive. What do you think?

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
But do you like your partner to be hirsute?
None of my business, just curious, so don't feel obliged to respond.

I don't know what Smarch thinks but for me not too hirsute. In my youth I went out for a while with a man who resembled cousin IT but it didn't last long after his locks blocked the sink.

Last edited:

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
You guys won't understand.... Our cultures are too different.
I might be able to understand you. Know why? I can assure you that I know the mentality, culture, way of thinking of Arabs, with all my respect for everyone. I have lived in the Middle East long enough, but have not been to the Gulf.

Abdulla if you want to talk, I am more than ready to listen, unless it is a private issue. I know that someone in pain-not physical of course- needs only one thing: LISTENING EARS! Sorry to say it, these I have only found in three or four people here in Jordan and one of them is a Briton, so I do understand you. Although they don't mean bad, people here just give advice and lectures when it just is NOT the right time for either!

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
I might be able to understand you. Know why? I can assure you that I know the mentality, culture, way of thinking of Arabs, with all my respect for everyone. I have lived in the Middle East long enough, but have not been to the Gulf.

Abdulla if you want to talk, I am more than ready to listen, unless it is a private issue. I know that someone in pain-not physical of course- needs only one thing: LISTENING EARS! Sorry to say it, these I have only found in three or four people here in Jordan and one of them is a Briton, so I do understand you. Although they don't mean bad, people here just give advice and lectures when it just is NOT the right time for either!
I need some time alone. Have a great day :)

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Hi Lyn, how are you? Hope you're well.
Hi Gillian I'm fine thank you for asking, Had a busy day and just relaxing with folks here for a while before I start a few more reports. How about you?

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I don't know what Smarch thinks but for me not too hirsute. In my youth I went out for a while with a man who resembled cousin IT but it didn't last long after his locks blocked the sink.
Mine do that.
But it's cos i'm going bald on top.
I'll soon have an upside down head with all the hair on my chin and none up above.

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
But do you like your partner to be hirsute?
None of my business, just curious, so don't feel obliged to respond.
I don't mind partners having hair, I mean it'd be awesome if whoever wanted to shave but it's not like a strict requirement. Although I am much more attracted to people with short hair but that may be unrelated and just preference.

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
Goodness! That emotional!!? It must make you 'suffer'-sorry to say that.

I'm anything but emotional, however I'm extremely sensitive and I can't tell you how much. I don't know which is better/worse; being emotional/being sensitive. What do you think?
I think I'd say emotional is worse, I'm anything but sensitive people can basically say anything to me and it'll roll right off, but if in extra emotional I could just say hi to Franklin and start tearing up for no reason. It's like PMS emotional but comes and goes whenever it wants.