Pretend Chat 2.14

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Have you tried Bayer Back and Body? That works great for my back aches.

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
Nope my back hurts like hell today . But it hurts if I sit or stand so went to the tortoise yard to check on seeds I planted . Found Newt eating some worms . I buy deer plotting seed mix from tractor supply for my tortoise yards . It grows fast . Its mostly clovers and greens like turnips and what not .
I need to go get me some of that. You didn't help your buddies unload that metal yesterday did you? Why am I even asking, I damn well you did.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Have you tried Bayer Back and Body? That works great for my back aches.
Nope haven't tried that Yvonne . I did go to my doctor he gave we a few shots, but it didn't work . Kevin no I didn't help them . They dropped me off on the way home . But my sons Harley was here so I went for a ride . Couldn't help myself . The wife and kids was sleeping . So I went for a ride to get some lunch .

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
Me and my brother are in a NASCAR fantasy league together... Ok well right now it's just the 2 of us, but needless to say I'm losing right now...

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
Nope haven't tried that Yvonne . I did go to my doctor he gave we a few shots, but it didn't work . Kevin no I didn't help them . They dropped me off on the way home . But my sons Harley was here so I went for a ride . Couldn't help myself . The wife and kids was sleeping . So I went for a ride to get some lunch .
Dummy

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona

CourtneyAndCarl

5 Year Member
Middle of nowhere
They are awesome little guys . The one I found was wild so I put him back in his hiding spot .
Lulah is a tiger salamander. My herpetology professor caught a bunch of larval ones to do a study on metamorphosis and couldn't release them afterwards for some reason or another so he gave them away to students :)

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
I've heard tell of folks getting hurt from things like that. Of course here, it would be from all the water.
Yeah collapses happen. My parents kept coming outside to check that I was still alive lol. I only really got to enjoy 15 minutes inside because it got cold since I was soaked in melted snow from digging it out.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Nope my back hurts like hell today . But it hurts if I sit or stand so went to the tortoise yard to check on seeds I planted . Found Newt eating some worms . I buy deer plotting seed mix from tractor supply for my tortoise yards . It grows fast . Its mostly clovers and greens like turnips and what not .
I have used that.

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
Is that your tortoise that was born without eyes? Or is it a different one? I can't tell from the picture. Did you see that thread about somebody who also had a little tortoise born without eyes? I can't remember the name of the thread right now, something like sajames...