Pretend Chat 2.14

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
What about taking pallet lumber, staining them all different colors and then using them to make a fence. that'd be Cheap and pretty.
I'm married to someone so tight he squeaks when he walks. I say that but he never complains about my spending so I shouldn't tease him.
I am saving pallets for just that very thing. :)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
It's a lot of extra work because they're so skinny, but the grape stake fence looks pretty nice. Sort of a rustic look. And if you live in an area where farmers grow grapes, you can usually pick up used grape stakes for free. That's how I got all mine.
I would love to try that one, but we have very few wineries here.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Hi , you back to normal yet
Almost. I can't believe how depressing this is for me. I'm a pretty upbeat guy, “always look on the bright side of life" and all that, but this has me pretty down. I'll pull my head out soon, I know, but in the meantime, I'm just down.

Heather H

N.E. ohio
Almost. I can't believe how depressing this is for me. I'm a pretty upbeat guy, “always look on the bright side of life" and all that, but this has me pretty down. I'll pull my head out soon, I know, but in the meantime, I'm just down.
Maybe you just need smacked around until you come out of it :p

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX

Sit down with a beer and some bacon

Last edited:

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Man kevin it almost sounds like I'm going to get some new tortoises . Haha You can always take a page out of Jeff's book and buy them land scaping blocks a little at a time . Your tortoises are two years away from being outdoors anyway . Or I can pull a page out of Newts book and ask can I have your tortoises . Hahaha