Pretend Chat 2.14

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
OH, USA
I wish I didn't have to go to the dentists!
images

Have a great appointment, though :D

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
I wish I didn't have to go to the dentists!
I hate the dentist! ... although last time they wrote me a prescription for "fun" pills... then again that was for my wisdom teeth and I didn't even use those pills lol.
my regular dentist told me coffee is bad... then I walked by the coffee room on the way out, that made me very mad!

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
I hate the dentist! ... although last time they wrote me a prescription for "fun" pills... then again that was for my wisdom teeth and I didn't even use those pills lol.
my regular dentist told me coffee is bad... then I walked by the coffee room on the way out, that made me very mad!
What a hypocrite. You know all doctors are, though :(

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
What a hypocrite. You know all doctors are, though :(
I had a twig of a dr freak out that I was losing weight "too fast"... ummm yeah I know she knew about my stomach issues it wasn't like a mystery why I was loosing weight. Then she basically called me fat because I gained it back "too fast"... I wanted to smack her! I have body image issues anyways and apparently to her all weight was wrong anyways :mad: Yeeeeaaaah I no longer see her anymore!

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
I had a twig of a dr freak out that I was losing weight "too fast"... ummm yeah I know she knew about my stomach issues it wasn't like a mystery why I was loosing weight. Then she basically called me fat because I gained it back "too fast"... I wanted to smack her! I have body image issues anyways and apparently to her all weight was wrong anyways :mad: Yeeeeaaaah I no longer see her anymore!
:(

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
I am doing okay. To be honest, I have been really down lately. It's like everything I do or touch ends up broken or dead... not a great feeling. Jeff finally is getting some miles this week, so next week's paycheck may be reasonable which will help. ... see aren't ya sorry you asked. ;)
Sorry you're going through a slump. :(

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
I'm doing OK. The poem is for tomorrow. I've written another poem an hour ago:
Bombardment
Metal Cylinders
Crash into their roof:
An inferno of energy
Flying sharpanels