Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Sunny AZ
[THUMBS UP SIGN][TURTLE][HEAVY BLACK HEART]️[THUMBS UP SIGN]

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Little Ricky says Cowboy Ken ain't the only one who can mow here! ImageUploadedByTortForum1395612460.111387.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Here he is saying nan-naner, I'm cute Cowboy!ImageUploadedByTortForum1395614443.322950.jpg
The Little Brat, sticks his tongue out at me.

Last edited by a moderator:

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Hi Tank! [TURTLE][HEAVY BLACK HEART]️

Ken, how old is Ricky?

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
I wouldn't start using tinypic. Even though I use it when I rarely post pictures, I really need to stop. I don't recommend it anymore. Pictures that aren't viewed for a certain amount of time are deleted and the freed up urls are used for new pictures. So if no one views your thread for a while, your pictures will be replaced with others. We had an issue a few months back where some of the new pictures were not TFO friendly. The only real reason I used to recommend it instead of uploading to the forum and attaching is because of the quota on the forum and I believe that has been done away with.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Re: RE: Pretend Chat 2.14

jaizei said:
I wouldn't start using tinypic. Even though I use it when I rarely post pictures, I really need to stop. I don't recommend it anymore. Pictures that aren't viewed for a certain amount of time are deleted and the freed up urls are used for new pictures. So if no one views your thread for a while, your pictures will be replaced with others. We had an issue a few months back where some of the new pictures were not TFO friendly. The only real reason I used to recommend it instead of uploading to the forum and attaching is because of the quota on the forum and I believe that has been done away with.

Okay. That makes sence. Its tedious anyways.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
AZtortMom said:

One day browser users like Yvonne and I are gonna come up with our own secret language as well. :dodgy:

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Re: RE: Pretend Chat 2.14

jaizei said:
AZtortMom said:

One day browser users like Yvonne and I are gonna come up with our own secret language as well. :dodgy:

:rolleyes::p:D:cool:;):p

Barista5261

5 Year Member
Central Florida
Can someone please tell the wind to blow the pollen in the other direction?

I'm very grateful for the beautiful weather, but the pollen levels here are THROUGH THE ROOF, and I am beyond congested :(

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
AZtortMom said:
He's very handsome :)

He's the bomb! So my neighbors called and asked if they could bring the grand kids up for a tortoise field trip. Great visit, and sharp, well behaved kids. The husband is opening up a brewery soon, and brought a gift of a bottle of oatmeal stout for me. Eat your heart out Kerryann. Their property joins ours at the bottom, the direction most of my photos are towards. It was a great visit.
One of the granddaughters let me know that she was caring for the classroom tortoise over spring break. So naturally, I emailed grandma the link to the forum and it will be passed on to the teach. Yes-haw. Spreading the love…

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
jaizei said:
AZtortMom said:

LOL!!!! Whenever I see a blank post made by Noel I have to hit the edit button on her post to see what she said. It usually comes up with something like, "THUMBS UP SIGN TURTLE HEAVY BLACK HEART THUMBS UP SIGN" and yet her post is blank.

Let me know when we can get together, Cameron, to invent our own secret coded language! I think I still have an old invisible ink cartridge that fits my printer.

jaizei said:

Well, what about Photobucket.com? I've been using that one for a very long time. I have lots and lots of pictures stored in there and it says I'm only using about 10% of my allotted space. Maybe the difference is that you have to have an account???

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
If you have an account it's different. It's the free, accountless hosting sites that delete unviewed pictures after like 90 days.

I used to have reservations about Photobucket because of their lack of security (they used whatever you named your pictures as part of the url). So if someone knew your account name and knew what they were doing, they could view your private pictures. But I think they fixed that security flaw. And for forum type stuff that isn't meant to be private, security isn't that important.