Pretend Chat 2.14

Elohi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
Plus you need o figure out where you're going to put a baby sulcata!
Hahahaha I wish.
A Sulcata is on my list of torts I need but yeah, the whole where to put one is the catch.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Oy vey why is it Monday morning again? My day will be a long one but my first meeting off the day will be taken driving into work. Yay for hands free sync technology and webex auto dialer!!

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
I try for 8 hours but never get more than 6.5 to 7

That's fine for most people but my body needs 8-9 just to recoup from the day. Breaking your back is hard on your body, combine that with 2 jobs and you really do need that full 8 hours to be ready for the next day. The only way to do that is to go to bed by like 9:00 which doesn't give me any time alone with the wife after the kids go to bed so it's to bed at 10:30 and up at 5:00

0.0.1 Redfoot (Spike)
0.0.1 Cherryhead Redfoot (Bruce Wayne)
1.0 Sulcata (Hal Jordan)

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
I try for 8 hours but never get more than 6.5 to 7

That's fine for most people but my body needs 8-9 just to recoup from the day. Breaking your back is hard on your body, combine that with 2 jobs and you really do need that full 8 hours to be ready for the next day. The only way to do that is to go to bed by like 9:00 which doesn't give me any time alone with the wife after the kids go to bed so it's to bed at 10:30 and up at 5:00

0.0.1 Redfoot (Spike)
0.0.1 Cherryhead Redfoot (Bruce Wayne)
1.0 Sulcata (Hal Jordan)
I wish I could get that much sleep during the week :D I play catch up on the weekend ;)

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
:D :D I need something to keep me up at 3am *twitch*

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
I'm having bulletproof coffee this morning. Must get my fats in. Sugy is still asleep, even through the garbage truck coming by. She will be mad that she missed it. Torts are chowing down on some endive. Penny is obviously prepping for brumation and I don't plan on letting her. She is pecking at food, and sleeping a lot more. Sorry penny, no long sleep for...
Nevermind little bitty is up. Brb

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
It's so hard for my mind to process the fact that some of our members in the mid/north/eastern states are having snow and frost, and today here it was 109F! The leaves at the very tops of the mulberry trees are starting to yellow, so I can see that autumn just MIGHT be around the corner, but 109F????? Paleeze!
Here in MA we're entering the frustrating 70/80s during the day but low 40's at night.. .never know how to dress!!

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
Good afternoon everyone! Today in art class we painted like Jackson Pollack would to really "get into" our learning abut abstract expressionism. So basically all morning we threw paint around :D me and my art buddies had a little corner and were awesome lol