please help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

russiantortlover

5 Year Member
Is it safe to have a russian tort and my baby in the same room?
I usually keep him outside in his outdoor enclosure but today we're expecting a lot of rain so i decided to bring him in my room wich is the only place that i can have him in the house because of my parents.
So please if u know something let me know, i dont want my baby boy or my wife to get sick.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
You usually don't want to mix babies and older tortoises, they can be injured quite easily.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Are you talking human baby or tort baby. Not quite sure what you are saying. Your parents, but then wife and baby. Are you, your wife and human baby living with your parents? And you want the tortoise to go in your room which is also where your human baby sleeps. If I got it right, there is no problem a tort being in the same room as a human baby. Just wash the babies hands if he should touch the tort. If it is a baby tort going in with a bigger tort, then same room is fine, not same enclosure.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
there is no problem a tort being in the same room as a human baby. Just wash the babies hands if he should touch the tort. If it is a baby tort going in with a bigger tort, then same room is fine, not same enclosure.

DITTO !! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.