Plans drawn up for new enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

kapatch

5 Year Member
My wonderful husband just drew up plans for a tort table and is on his way to buy the lumber. It will be 2 1/2 foot by 5 foot. He is going to build it so it will be easy to add on to as she grows. Very excited to get her moved out of the cramped 20 gallon tank she came in. I will post pics when we are done.:tort:

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Building enclosure time is always so much fun. Just be sure your husband is not like mine, Jeff always ends up bleeding whenever he helps me with anything to do with my turtles or tortoises. :D Remember to take pictures along the way, so we (especially new folks wanting ideas) can see how you did everything. It's also helpful if you can give a short list as to what is bought, like six 2 by 4s, ect.., and what your total cost ended up being.:tort:

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Jacqui said:
Just be sure your husband is not like mine, Jeff always ends up bleeding whenever he helps me with anything to do with my turtles or tortoises. :D

But Jacqui, that's part of the building process. You know... blood, sweat, tears...

Just doesn't seem like it was done properly if somebody didn't bleed a little.

Can't wait to see the new enclosure kapatch.

Balboa

5 Year Member
PNW
Tom said:
Jacqui said:
Just be sure your husband is not like mine, Jeff always ends up bleeding whenever he helps me with anything to do with my turtles or tortoises. :D

But Jacqui, that's part of the building process. You know... blood, sweat, tears...

Dang thought I was the only one that always left my dna fingerprint in my works.

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
Tom said:
Jacqui said:

Memo to self: Have Tom sign waiver before lending him power tools... ;)

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
kapatch said:
My wonderful husband just drew up plans for a tort table and is on his way to buy the lumber. It will be 2 1/2 foot by 5 foot. He is going to build it so it will be easy to add on to as she grows. Very excited to get her moved out of the cramped 20 gallon tank she came in. I will post pics when we are done.:tort:

I am planning a new tort table 5 foot by 2.5 foot as well. Not started yet, so I look forward to pics if you get around to it!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.