Pinkish seams?

Mochi9

Location (City and/or State)
Atlanta, GA
Greetings All. I'm 3 months into tortoise ownership, and my now 6-month old Dalmatian Hermann's tortoise has a pinkish discoloration at the midline seam of her plastron. It has been there for at least 3 weeks--at least, that is when I first noticed it--and sometimes looks pinker than others. See attached photos. A few weeks back I applied some betadyne after a bath to see if it would make any difference--it didn't. I noticed today that there is also a pinkish hue near/around seams between her humeral and pectoral scutes (sort of near her "armpit"; I hope I am conveying the anatomy correctly). She is otherwise behaving normally, eating well (as I write this she is crunching noisily), gaining weight, etc. She weighs close to 50g and is about 6 cm in length. Her carapace is shiny and looks healthy. Please advise--is this just normal growth, or something to be concerned about? Many thanks for your time and expertise!

Attachments

• IMG_3681.jpeg
    IMG_3681.jpeg
    894.4 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3682.jpeg
    IMG_3682.jpeg
    1,022.4 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3684.jpeg
    IMG_3684.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 27

Mochi9

Location (City and/or State)
Atlanta, GA
Thanks so much. I feel like a new mom--worried about every little thing :) She is a spunky little tortoise who brings us a lot of joy!