pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zamric

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
The Crystal Unicorn
I am happy to hear that!

Just so I feel better about our Gas (petro) prices.... How much are you paying? I have an idea, but I think the other Americans on this site would also like to feel better about our gas prices! Right now Gas is 3.50 per gal (or $.93 per liter)

Stay safe on your Rock! This goes out to ALL our TFO friends in Greece!

bubbles01

5 Year Member
Corfu, Greece
Zamric - are you sat down.... we pay 1.80 euros a litre - about $11 a gallon right now....

cherylim

5 Year Member
Leyland, UK
bubbles01 said:
Zamric - are you sat down.... we pay 1.80 euros a litre - about $11 a gallon right now....

Yeaaah, but you can walk across the country in twenty minutes. :p

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
heheheh NOW I feel better! When I was stationed in Germany (Wildflicken) the prices where MUCH higher than the states so I always purchased my gas on base. When I got home and told of prices over $7 per gal (in 1988) noone belived me.

I think if prices hit $11 per gal here, there would be a Revlotion the likes we haven't seen since to 1st one back in 1776!

bubbles01

5 Year Member
Corfu, Greece
LMAO!!! My hubby is on an American ship at the moment and some of his guests in the PianoBar said EXACTLY what you did Zamric!

Cheryl - I see your point - it is actually 2 1/2 hours max to drive from top to bottom... no motorways here, about 60 km. Good job eh??

Status
Not open for further replies.