PICS OF MY RT'S

Status
Not open for further replies.

slowpoke

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
colorado springs, colorado
These are pic's of slowpoke and sassy ... finaly got good pic's of sassy , we just got here and she is still a little bit shy ...

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Very cute:D. In the first pic it looks like the one on the left is trying to tell the other one everything's okay:D

slowpoke

5 Year Member
wellington said:
Very cute:D. In the first pic it looks like the one on the left is trying to tell the other one everything's okay:D

yea at feedings he bugs her but they are getting better she used to run from him now she just stands there looking at him , like go away,

pryncesssc

5 Year Member
Chicago IL
Very pretty !! Cute names , my brothers 35 year old + ornate box turtle is also named SlowPoke, but we call him Pokey for short !! How old are they?

slowpoke

5 Year Member
pryncesssc said:
Very pretty !! Cute names , my brothers 35 year old + ornate box turtle is also named SlowPoke, but we call him Pokey for short !! How old are they?

im not sure how old they are, slowpoke the one on the left in the pic i got from petco (so most likely wild caught) , he is 5.5" ... sassy the one on the right i got from a young lady in denver last saturday she is 6" the lady had gottin her 2 years ago from some one else , im still washing the vitashell off her , it was soo caked on her , the vet said she was healthy other than all the vitashell on her in which can block out the uvb which is why she is so light in color (thats what the vet told me ) ...

Status
Not open for further replies.