RT Webcam

Status
Not open for further replies.

slowpoke

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
colorado springs, colorado
hey i got my page up for live streaming of slowpoke and sassy ... let me know what you think , im still working on it but the streaming is up ....Stream: http://71.221.116.140:8081

cant see them right now they are dug in for the night lol but the spot i put it on is where i feed them ...

Luke225

5 Year Member
slowpoke said:
hey i got my page up for live streaming of slowpoke and sassy ... let me know what you think , im still working on it but the streaming is up ....Stream: http://71.221.116.140:8081

cant see them right now they are dug in for the night lol but the spot i put it on is where i feed them ...

Looks good. Make them do some tricks! LOL!
Michael

slowpoke

5 Year Member
Luke225 said:
slowpoke said:

Looks good. Make them do some tricks! LOL!
Michael

lol i know right ... my dad was like where the hell are they i dont see them , so i dug slowpoke up (he was not happy) he stayed in the cam view for like a minute and went back to digging him self in lol ... it was kind of late for them when i got it done last night

bubbles01

5 Year Member
Corfu, Greece
Tortoise Big Brother.... go on - how many times a day will you ADMIT to checking this?

Kasper2reds

5 Year Member
How did u do this? I'd like to be able to see my torts while I am at work!

slowpoke

5 Year Member
Kasper2reds said:
How did u do this? I'd like to be able to see my torts while I am at work!

its a site called yawcam.com easy to set up and its free ... i just had to buy a 10 foot usb cord extention cuase my computer is on the other side of the room

bubbles01
i found my self on it all the time at work trying to see if i see any thing , every once in a while you would see one walk by but that was watching it for hours at work on and off ...

oh yea , sorry if it isnt on all the time , i forget to turn the computer on in the mornings some times ...

slowpoke

5 Year Member
update : got my new web cam and about to hook another cam to the link so you guys and gals can see the other side of the habitat ...

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Very cool - I mentioned this to my wife awhile ago and she thought I was crazy. she is right

DanaLachney

5 Year Member
bigred said:
Very cool - I mentioned this to my wife awhile ago and she thought I was crazy. she is right

Pffft maybe we're the sane ones and everybody else is crazy? :D

hondaa

5 Year Member
Canada
just saw the back of someone lol this is pretty cool

Jessie

5 Year Member
this is awesome, i really want one for my guy now.

Akronic

5 Year Member
Is the webcam only viewable when you're online, cuz i keep gettin "problem loading page" or do i need to open it up somewhere other than the browser. BTW i have a few questions about keeping a pair M/F Russians, i hear the males can be kinda agressive. just wondering your EXP w/ them thanks

slowpoke

5 Year Member
Akronic said:
Is the webcam only viewable when you're online, cuz i keep gettin "problem loading page" or do i need to open it up somewhere other than the browser. BTW i have a few questions about keeping a pair M/F Russians, i hear the males can be kinda agressive. just wondering your EXP w/ them thanks

you should be able to view it from your browser , i do all day at work lol ... depends on what time also the cam comes on around 0630 Colorado time and is off at 1930 ... i had a problem at first with the male female mix but after i put in a second food dish i haven't had any problems , pretty much he has one 5 foot section and she has the other 5 foot section , but they lay with each other sometimes , i haven't seen anything other than the food dish problem i had when i first got sassy , im guessing im the lucky one out of a few others who have had problems to where they have to separate them...

MarcaineArt

5 Year Member
mmmm Kale LOL I like it. I think I see something moving in the upper right corner of the video

Status
Not open for further replies.