pics from your terrariums

Status
Not open for further replies.

k@T

5 Year Member
Hi, I'm going to buy an Indian Star, I want you guys help me and show me some pics from your Indian star's terrariums. any suggestion would be helpful.

I wanna design a good terrarium for it. :)

Len B

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
Here are a couple pics of what I did for my new little star,The first is from April 12, his first day in his new home and the second is from April 23, everything is growing fairly well and he seems to enjoy nibbling on the sedums, clover and grass.he bites at the cactus but can't break the skin, so I give him small pieces of the tender new growth that is out of his reach.

k@T

5 Year Member
Len said:
Here are a couple pics of what I did for my new little star,The first is from April 12, his first day in his new home and the second is from April 23, everything is growing fairly well and he seems to enjoy nibbling on the sedums, clover and grass.he bites at the cactus but can't break the skin, so I give him small pieces of the tender new growth that is out of his reach.

thank you. It is beautiful!

no one has Indian star in this forum? ;) I want more pics!

Jacob

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
California
There are members with stars, they usually dont go on too often most live in china and other countries as well!

Dagashi

5 Year Member
Hi!

Congrats on your star! Our setup in in the thread below: (too many pictures to post it up again here)

http://www.tortoiseforum.org/Thread-Galaticus-and-Spartacus-s-New-Home#axzz1tfkXTmG2

We're currently remodeling to include a second storey. We've just completed it yesterday and we'er waiting for the glue to dry. Probably it'll go in today and we'll take more pictures of it.

We've also planted some grass previously but.. the substrate had some bugs (gross) so we had to remove it all ,sun/boil it. so no more grass! we're gonna have to re grow that then.

However they are currently showing signs of dominance with each other. So we're hopinnngggg that with the new storey they will lead their own lives and not headbutt each other all the time.

If that doesn't happen We'll have to split the tank into two.. OR give up one. (sad)

Status
Not open for further replies.