Picked up a new one today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt41gb

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Arlington TX.
My friend that works at Pet's Mart called me today and asked me if I would want a free red-foot. Of course I said Yes! I was expecting it to be a tiny hatchling, but when I arrived, she was about 6-7" scl. She has very mild pyramiding and is very orange. They said that they didn't have room for it out on the floor to sell it. Whatever, it's mine now. lol. Looks all female to me.

IMAG2542.jpg

IMAG2541.jpg

IMAG2540.jpg

IMAG2537.jpg

-Matt

matt41gb

5 Year Member
Arlington TX.
zzzdanz said:
Score!!!!!...I love the orange

Me too! None of my others are that orange. I now have 17 red-foots total with two about to hatch, lol.

-Matt

zzzdanz

5 Year Member
Boston
well hell, what's 1 more then!...and a killer orange to boot.

matt41gb

5 Year Member
Arlington TX.
LRBailey said:
Very prety girl. Whatcha gonna name her?

I'm not really sure. Why don't you name her for me? I'm terrible with names. Ha!

-Matt

matt41gb said:
LRBailey said:
Very prety girl. Whatcha gonna name her?

I'm not really sure. Why don't you name her for me? I'm terrible with names. Ha!

-Matt

Most of my female red-foots are named after flowers, or fruits.

-Matt

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Great Score Matt! ..... Xcellent coloring on that lil gal! ....
JD~:)

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Tennessee
MATT.. THERE IS SOMETHING TERRIBLY WRONG WITH THAT REDFOOT - YOU NEED TO SEND HIM TO ME SO I CAN CURE HIM OF THAT TERRIBLE COLOR DISEASE ON HIS HEAD.. WHICH CAN ONLY BE CURED BY DRINKING SPRING-FED WATER FROM TENNESSEE! EMAIL YOUR PAYPAL ADDY AND I'LL SEND YOU $65 TO COVER THE UPS CHARGES...... FAIR ENOUGH???

Watch her close.. because "she" may grow up to be a HE in the next 6 months or so......... I wouldn't be surprised.

TEK

matt41gb

5 Year Member
Arlington TX.
Redfoot NERD said:
MATT.. THERE IS SOMETHING TERRIBLY WRONG WITH THAT REDFOOT - YOU NEED TO SEND HIM TO ME SO I CAN CURE HIM OF THAT TERRIBLE COLOR DISEASE ON HIS HEAD.. WHICH CAN ONLY BE CURED BY DRINKING SPRING-FED WATER FROM TENNESSEE! EMAIL YOUR PAYPAL ADDY AND I'LL SEND YOU $65 TO COVER THE UPS CHARGES...... FAIR ENOUGH???

Watch her close.. because "she" may grow up to be a HE in the next 6 months or so......... I wouldn't be surprised.

TEK

Hahaha! Who knows, I just might take you up on that offer. Nice font color by the way! I might hold on to her for a while for future breeding stock. She's so much more orange than any of my others. I can't believe they just gave her to me for free.

-Matt

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
Congrats that's a great score very nice looking the name fits to :D

Cameron

10 Year Member!
Oklahoma
it's always a good day when you get a new tortoise! congrats, she looks great.

pdrobber

10 Year Member!
you lucky guy you. :p makes me think I should befriend some pet store employees specifically those working in the tortoise section...

Status
Not open for further replies.