Personal promotion

parrotlady

5 Year Member
Yep, you definitely like free range eggs, especially if you like really dark yolks. My only problem with fresh eggs is the difficulty in peeling after they are hard boiled.

parrotlady

5 Year Member
Try to fry or poach an egg in the microwave and you will definitely never forget what happens! It might just take you most of the morning to clean the awful mess out of your microwave. Now I just learned a trick to hard boil eggs in your oven!

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Can't wait to pickup my project bike this weekend !

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I guess it's just me,myself,and I . Everybody is in the dark .

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
How do you get around Adam ? Walking or a bicycle because I think you would really enjoy a small motorcycle .
I walk mostly.
Motorbikes, like cars are forbidden in most of my city.
Longer journeys I fly, or go by coach or boat.
Frankly, i'm a bit scared of motorbikes.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
many of the men here have tiny mopeds and scooters they use for getting around the new city and between the new city and the medina. Big bikes are very rare here, it's quite funny to see huge chaps putt putting about on tiny bikes.
You describe the visual image I see when I visit you in my mind. You left out though the young western tourists on honeymoon laughing while almost falling while trying to stop with the breaks without putting their feet down in the marketplace...