Personal promotion

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dose Equis is my beer Marlboro lights is my smoke . Harley Davidson is my bike . I'm not afraid of dieing . I'm afraid of not living .

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Yeah it's one of my favorite pass times .

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I like what happens before I pass out . hahaha

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Starting a AWESOME project this weekend ! Its a 1977 Triumph Bonneville rigid frame motorcycle! Will post awesome pictures of the bike when it arrives.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
How do you get around Adam ? Walking or a bicycle because I think you would really enjoy a small motorcycle .

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Adam here is a get around town bike for you .

Attachments

• 1437585729047.jpg
    1437585729047.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 7

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
Another “Cooking With Ken" installment. We still haven't finished our chapter on eggs. So here's tonight's/today's lesson. When cooking eggs such as fried, scrambled that sort of cooking, if you allow the eggs to come to room temperature before cooking them, you will have a better, more complete cooking because the eggs are not cold requiring the need to heat before cooking which causes uneven cooking to take place. And well you know me, don't forget the BACON!!!

parrotlady

5 Year Member
A devoted egg eater, do you raise your own chickens too, for that range fed egg. Yum!

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Another “Cooking With Ken" installment. We still haven't finished our chapter on eggs. So here's tonight's/today's lesson. When cooking eggs such as fried, scrambled that sort of cooking, if you allow the eggs to come to room temperature before cooking them, you will have a better, more complete cooking because the eggs are not cold requiring the need to heat before cooking which causes uneven cooking to take place. And well you know me, don't forget the BACON!!!

Is there a way to fry eggs in the microwave?

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
A devoted egg eater, do you raise your own chickens too, for that range fed egg. Yum!
No. With my first ex wife I did. Current future ex wife doesn't, (are you ready for this?) like orange yolks. Says the yellower the better.