Pasture mix from Rural King

turtlemanfla88

I have a question for anyone. Has anyone tried a pasture mix from Rural King. It is also called a grazing mix?. I live in FLA and on the label it has different grass seeds, Rye is one of them, millet,clovers plus we all know you get some weed seeds. I just wish it was Dandelions seeds in there. Rural King is like Tractor Supply on steroids.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Never heard of it, however, I buy "grazing mix" from other companies and am satisfied with it.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
I have a question for anyone. Has anyone tried a pasture mix from Rural King. It is also called a grazing mix?. I live in FLA and on the label it has different grass seeds, Rye is one of them, millet,clovers plus we all know you get some weed seeds. I just wish it was Dandelions seeds in there. Rural King is like Tractor Supply on steroids.

I've not heard of that one either, but if its made for animal consumption, it should be good for your tortoises. Try it out and let us know the results.

I've had excellent results with this one: http://www.groworganic.com/premium-horse-pasture-mix-irrigation.html