Outdoor enclosure question

Location (City and/or State)
Nevada
Hi, I am new to this forum! And I am going to upgrade my Russian tortoise enclosure today he is about 5-6 inches and I can't really build an enclosure from wood. But the one I currently have is a glass one 24x12x12 (and yes I do know that they don't know what glass is and that is another reason why Im upgrading it). So I was thinking about purchasing a plastic bin but tape it around it so it's not as clear. And here is the link to it https://www.walmart.com/ip/Sterilite-66-Quart-Stadium-Blue-Ultra-Storage-Box/45924275?select . Please respond with recommendations or answers!

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
A 6 inch russian is gonna need much more space than that. Your gonna need somthing closer to 4x8 which u will prob have to build urself of have somebody build for you. Heres a care sheet to read thru.. come back with any questions you have. And Welcome to TFO!

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Greetings. It’s great you want to upgrade the current enclosure, but the one you have linked isnt high enough. By the time you had many inches of substrate & plants & a hide, he will easily be able to escape. There are larger, taller plastic bins available. Id keep searching.