other forums listed at the bottom of the log in page.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
What does it take to get privileges on the other forums? I created a sign in and am not allowed to introduce myself on the bearded dragon forum. Maybe it would be handy to allow cross sign-in, from one forum to another, or at least have some kind of pop-up saying 'jump through this hoop' to write a post.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
What does it say when you're not allowed to post? Screenshot?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I don't think they're moderated. Can you go to their guidelines and see if the first so many posts are moderated? I know for sure that you have to wait until someone approves your membership before you can post. Maybe you just haven't been approved yet.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I approve of you will. I know this doesn't help with posting on the bearded dragon forum, but I didn't want you to feel as if no one approved of you.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
No. I don't belong to any of them.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
@Will : I just signed up on the Bearded Dragon Forum and it took me right in. I added a few things to my personal page then pulled up the "Introductions" section and posted an intro. Went right in no problem. I guess they just don't like you.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I'll try and join the Hedgehog Forum.
I love hedgehogs.
Yuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
There are no "Guidelines" on the bearded dragon forum, It must be a super well behaved group, no moderator, nor guidelines, it's like a crazy free expression zone that I can't access. I promise I won't write f words with a ph.

Are you on it @Tom or @Josh or @Yvonne G ?

Not me. I've only got time for one forum.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Well, I played along and filled in more details on the profile page. I guess @Josh has felt his toes were stepped on by prior smack talk. I am still not allowed privileges to post. Both Josh and Jaizei have not followed up, maybe they have lives outside of the various forums.

I still get the same error message if you have some kind of feedback @jaizei

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
If you get the same insufficient privileges in all forums, then your account may have been banned. When did you register? After you initially registered, did you fill out your profile at all? Mostly interested in whether you put a link on your profile, that could have flagged your account as spam.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
If you get the same insufficient privileges in all forums, then your account may have been banned. When did you register? After you initially registered, did you fill out your profile at all? Mostly interested in whether you put a link on your profile, that could have flagged your account as spam.
Well obviously I not banned here, yeah? So I'm not sure how an all forums ban may occur. And as you can see that, now you're just punking me. I initially just registered and filled in the birthday, that was along the registration path. Then this morning I filled in more of the profile including a link to my Facebook page. I logged out and then logged in again, and still the same message about no privileges.

I'll just create a whole new identity and registration from the start, see what that does. Whatever, it is not a very active forum anyway.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
I just made a whole new identity there. That worked.

I don't know how they do things there since I don't post regularly and am not a moderator there, but I wouldn't be surprised if your post was deleted for being spam.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
...because of the link to Kapidolo Farms, Will.