Oops!

Pearly

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Central Texas, Austin area
What a cutie!!! Congratulations!!! And don't worry about the ventilation of the aquarium. That was my biggest worry too. If you need some ideas for how to cover the top with lamos and all, check out my "Pearly's 40 gal tank with covered top" or something like that. There are lots of pictures and descriptions of what and how. Enjoy this baby! He's adorable!!!!

Rue

Canada
Too cute! :)

...and here's to the two of you (three of you!) growing up together! ;)

spud's_mum

United Kingdom
He's gorgeous!!!! And the tank looks fine just cover the top and raise the humidity. The size will be ok for a while. Those tiny babies spend most of their early "childhood" hiding anyway.
I just covered it with foil for the moment. He is an active lil fella. Right now he is munching away on a little bit of lambs lettuce. ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1466956251.479341.jpg

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Congratulations he is lovely and you have done a good job of the tank at short notice. He has found a great forever home!
As for the poor hermanns left behind - maybe email the shop and send a link to the caresheets from here. They may be ignored but you never know........