Status
Not open for further replies.

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Louisiana, USA
Sh3wulf said:
Ahhhhh. That can never be unseen!!! Benita Benita Benita! My baby is a girl, my baby is a girl. Lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! You crack me up!!! But for your sake I REALLY hope you have a Benita!!!:D

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Moozillion said:
Sh3wulf said:
Ahhhhh. That can never be unseen!!! Benita Benita Benita! My baby is a girl, my baby is a girl. Lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! You crack me up!!! But for your sake I REALLY hope you have a Benita!!!:D

[GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] very nice!

Sulcata_Sandy

5 Year Member
Pacific NorthWET
Nope. Temp probe is on top. That's my surge protector. [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

I've got a fogger like yours coming from eBay Tuesday. That's my next install project. I dipped into my grocery fund. [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

ImageUploadedByTortForum1384115347.542907.jpg
Oliver is a Sopranos fan

ImageUploadedByTortForum1384115399.460005.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sh3wulf

5 Year Member
Sulcata_Sandy said:
"Whatcha doin', Oliver?"

"Looking big and gorgeous, and making everyone totally jealous of me of course" lol

ulkal

5 Year Member
AW: RE: Oliver the rescue Sulcata...50 pounds of drug bust contraban

Sulcata_Sandy said:

Oliver is a Sopranos fan

Ha, Bada- Bing.

Sulcata_Sandy

5 Year Member
Pacific NorthWET
He sat there thru two episodes and watched the images move. It was incredible!
Then he got up wandered over to the left, sat there for awhile, wandered over to me, wanted neck scratchies, then went to s hide. He is amazing. I can't imagine leaving him outside or in the garage. Going to be tough when I move and he's in the barn. He's so interactive with me.
Maybe all the other Sullies go to the barn, and he stays with me????? [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
He is a human with a shell [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️

Sulcata_Sandy

5 Year Member
Pacific NorthWET
Well, the place I'm moving to in January has heated tile throughout.
Perfect for my shelled boyfriend and I....and I have a carpet shampooer with a tile attachment.

[GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Score! [FACE SAVOURING DELICIOUS FOOD][GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Sulcata_Sandy

5 Year Member
Pacific NorthWET
So, the moment you've all been waiting for.....(insert drum roll.....)

OLIVER TRASHED THE HOUSE TODAY!
And it was hilarious.

I raced home for lunch, to let dogs out and check on tortoises...had an emergency coming so I had about a 15 minute window. I walk in the front door, and the first thing I see is all the ikea dinning chairs knocked over, then I see that one of my dogs has diarrhea, but Oliver had shell painted it (sorta like finger painting but much more hilarious), all over the living room carpet.

A cardboard box I had out for packing was squishes, there was a poo claw print on the side of one wall, about 3" up of course, and the baby lettuce box growing in the kitchen had been trampled, and there was several large and familiar claw prints in the dirt.

Hmmmmmmmmm.

So, that's what I did after work. Clean up Oliver's escapades.

I gotta admit, I found it hilarious. Thankfully it all cleaned up in 10 minutes, well.....not he poor baby lettuce, which was totally my fault for leaving down.

I thought you guys would all enjoy that. [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
My only comment PICS!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
You have your dogs and torts in the same area? Besides that being a big no, no, are you sure the tort did it and not the dogs:D. As much as it might be fun to have him in the house, love how he looks in the pics, watching tv. Oliver, you do know right, should really be kept outside. I know you can't now, but if/when you move. A tort rescue does need to provide what the tort needs, as hard as it might be for you, not having him in the house, it's what best for him. Besides tiled floors would not be good for him to walk on, slippery, not giving proper traction. As for trashing your house, it was inevitable, but you should have taken pics so you could compare the damage now, to the damage he does next time:p :D

If you haven't seen it. One of Toms
http://www.tortoiseforum.org/thread-45850.html

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
That's awesome. Well not for you... but that's hilarious! Yeah maybe Oli should move OUTSIDE. ;)

Sulcata_Sandy

5 Year Member
Pacific NorthWET
Old basenji, she is normally at work with me, or crated. Yah, dogs and torts don't mix. He's much, much bigger than she, and she's not a chewer, so occasionally she can just continue to sleep on the couch.

No, inside tort is not permanent. Just for now, it's working fine...accept for the poor ikea table..which oddly enough has no marks, just knocked over chairs! Plus I don't care, it's just stuff, they are far more important.

And textured tile is fine for them. If my dogs racing around can get traction, so can he. And again, not going to be the norm.

Sadly, I'm not sure poor Oliver know what outdoors really is. I've had him out a lot, and he wanders around, the goes back to my door and I help him back in, where he walks straight back to his PowerSun.

I have a feeling he didn't get much outdoor time, and was passed from drug house to drug house.

I am dying to get him to his new place, already making designs, and getting donations of cinderblocks and railroad ties!

But I def plan to let him have indoor time. [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

I KNOW!!! Someone design me a TORTOISE DOOR!!!!!!

Dogs and cats have one, why not Oliver?

tffnytorts said:
That's awesome. Well not for you... but that's hilarious! Yeah maybe Oli should move OUTSIDE. ;)

In this rental, there is just no way for him to survive outside. There is no electrical source, and the fencing sucks. He will be fine for a few more months. Hey, that is why God invented carpet shampooers, right? LOL, Actually, the dogs do more damage.

Lola, back in your crate! I thought I was being nice when you felt bad and wanted to stay on the couch. Grrrrrrrrrrr.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
That's good :)
Spot Bot pet (by dyson?) is very good. Coming from a person who had a small dog

Status
Not open for further replies.