Oh @Tom...

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Now i have to watch the super bowl much more closely then I have before. Tom, is Seven the only dog you own that is on tv? I know you train many more and it seems like I,have read about another one you owned, but besides Bullett and Seven, I can't remember who the other one would be.

I actually own five dogs and lots of other animals, but I work as a trainer for all the companies. Today's job was tortoises and puppies. Did a really cool eagle job just before Christmas. Look up "Trona Pinnacles" and imagine an eagle flying there. It was awesome!

Bullet is now officially retired for the seventh time. He's 13 now. I also have Sophie, Seven's mom. And then there is Ike my Czech Shepard and Emma my little old JRT. Then add in my lizards, tortoises, birds, fish and cats, and you can see how I stay pretty busy.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
@Tom:

On Saturday, January 17th, is the National Finals of the Purina® Pro Plan® Incredible Dog Challenge® at 3 pm EST/2 pm CST on your local NBC affiliate. Do you ever compete in this type of event?

I'm not sure what they do. I'd have to look it up. I competed in a sport called PSA, but retired after my daughter was born and the club disbanded. It was hard core bite work and all the scenarios and obedience were surprises. It was the most challenging dogs sport I ever saw. 97% failure rate and they refused to lower the standard. Any dog with any PSA title is a fantastic dog. I miss those days and that work. It was really a lot of fun and so good for the dogs. I still dabble on my own with it, but its just not the same as competing.

GotTort

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Tom, is the dog from Person of Interest yours?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Last night I thought I saw Seven driving a clunker and there was a Subaru car-load of golden retrievers following him. For the life of me I just don't understand that commercial.

Last edited:

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Haha, haven't seen that one, sounds cute. Subaru has quite a few commercials with the family of Goldens. The best commercials are with animals, then babies. They are usually the only ones you like watching.

Tom, what breed of dog is Ike?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Last night I thought I saw Seven driving a clunker and there was a Subaru car-load of golden retrievers following him. For the life of me I just don't understand that commercial.

That was Bullet. That was his second to last time being called out of retirement.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Tom, what breed of dog is Ike?

Ike is a Czech Shepard.
n4fb5z.jpg

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
Tom, would you post a few more photos of the dogs for us? :)

I like it when you (or others) share a link to one of your commercials. I don't have TV (like it that way) but sometimes I sure do wish that I could see more of your animal commercials! ...;)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Beautiful dog there. Nice legs too, hehe:pyours?:D:). Okay, goofing aside, that is a beautiful dog too.
Btw, any time you want to send Seven this way, my husband will take him in a heart beat. He loves that breed and loved meeting Seven, of course impressed with the training.:)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Sophia is really pretty. She looks like a girl. Those shots of Sevens teeth showing, oh, yea, hubby was impressed with that.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Beautiful dog there. Nice legs too, hehe:pyours?:D:). Okay, goofing aside, that is a beautiful dog too.
Btw, any time you want to send Seven this way, my husband will take him in a heart beat. He loves that breed and loved meeting Seven, of course impressed with the training.:)

He is much farther along in his training now than he was then.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Thanks for photos. :)

Does your Dane work? What color is he?

Our Dane just recently died. He was only 9. My last one made it to 13 years and 11 months. For the first time since 1989, I am currently Dane-less.
:(

naturalman91

5 Year Member
Medford Oregon
I've totally seen that commercial i have one question tho when your animals are in a commercial is a trainer the one handling them like the person holding the dog in the above photo? or is it done on command