Oh the agony of waiting!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Q'sTortie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Tampa, Florida
I just got a new tort and I am sooooo excited! I know everyone who had their new baby shipped had this experience and knows how I feel. Ive been checking every hour to see if any new info has been posted. I live in mid Florida and my baby is being shipped from North Florida via FedEx. The latest info says its in MEMPHIS TENNESSEE???!!!! Why did they take it all the way up there? This is my first shipment so I have no idea how it works. Im a dork for freaking out and being all excited but I just cant help it! :D:D:D

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Congrats. The wait does suck. Be sure to give it a nice warm soak as soon as you get it. And of course post pics.

BTW what kind are you getting?

DrewsLife727

10 Year Member!
San Diego, CA
I live in San Diego, CA and everytime I order from Las Vegas I see that it goes to TN bfefore it gets to me. weird. I wonder why?

Q'sTortie

5 Year Member
Tampa, Florida
Ah hah you noticed I did not post a species :D lol I purposely did that so I can surprise you guys. It's not a Ploughshare sadly and you've seen every kind of tortoise but we need some suspense here on TFO once in a while.

I will definitely soak n take MAD pictures :p :D. I think Tennessee might be a major check point or something.

Mjdeisher

5 Year Member
Yeah, FedEx has a major airport inTN. It's like their routing station. When i was waiting for my little guy, i was waking up in the middle of the night and checking where he was and if he had left TN and Indianapolis yet. Suspense is terrible!

Q'sTortie

5 Year Member
Tampa, Florida
Well my baby is finally in Tampa! Just need them to indicate I can go pick up!!! I just want to go there n be that creepy person at the front door walking back n forth starring into the window lol

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Go for it. Once they know what your picking up, they will understand:). Happy Day today. Can't wait for the mysterious tort to appear:)

Q'sTortie

5 Year Member
Tampa, Florida
Ugggg... It's ready but need to wait 20 more minute for facility to open... I can't wait!!! I'm at the Chick-fil-a 2 minutes away. Lol thank you all for listening to my play by play :D My next post will be later with pictures!

I wish I could of went on a road trip but time n money with my old, poor gas mileage car was not worth it. Don't want to break down half way lol

Status
Not open for further replies.