Odd Hatchling Behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
NJ
They currently have a tube. I would like to switch to the uv/basking spots once these guys are not any good any more. I have never heard anything bad about them. What do you use?

K9KidsLove

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I hadn't tried the coils nor heard anything specific about them til reading the Bearded Dragon forum. I will try to find the link that explains what is wrong with them. I use ReptiSun 2.0 & I had some back-up iguana 5.0's left from when I had 5 iguanas here for rehabbing. I had just bought a new supply at a reptile show when a friend decided to adopt 2 of the igs & a 3rd was adopted when the person's ig died of old age. Since they were here I thought they would be fine. I also have basking lights...different sizes according to the size of their enclosure. My house is pretty cool right now cause my furnace broke down & I decided to wait to get it fixed. My turts & torts are all in one room with the door closed while it is cold with a 250 watt bulb that people use for keeping their well pump house from freezing. It keeps the room about 65 on the coldest days. I have black lights at night when it it is expected to get below 60.
I am loving everyone's pictures.
Patsy

Status
Not open for further replies.