Not pooping.

Akash2021

Location (City and/or State)
Solapur
He is spike and he didn't pooped in a while and gaining weight...

I just want you guys to check if something is wrong here....
Here are the pictures..

IMG_20210703_150522.jpg
IMG_20210703_150517.jpg

Some important points...
1] he was sick before, he had ri but now he is good eating good but not pooping.
2] his enclosure temperature is good.
3] soaking him daily 30 minute in warm water.
4] his enclosure humidity is also good.

# he is a bit dirty because he played in my wet garden today....

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Just saying the temps, humidity, diet etc is good means nothing to us. We have no idea if you got the correct info from our forum or the bad info from outside the forum.
So what are the temps, day, night, all over and basking?
What is the humidity?
What is the diet?
Are you soaking him in a large area that he has room to wander around in the soak?
How large is his enclosure?
What type of heat lights are you using?

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
How long is it since he last pooped?

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
My tort can go several weeks without pooping in the winter when he is eating less and is less active,
I grate some cucumber which has little nutritional value but does have a laxative effect - as does opuntia cactus (you may need to scrape off the fine spines) and aloe vera.
Is he a Star tortoise? if so this is the caresheet you need to help you with diet and temps etc.
Make sure he is well hydrated and has plenty of room to roam about as that helps the digestive system.

Sarah2020

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
London, UK
Ensure soak is in a high sided bowl they can not see or walk out of. Ensure warm shallow water around 33c. Leave them in for 40 mins uninterrupted and observe from afar if water gets cold them trader to another bowl. Check care sheet for diet ensure fresh water is in the enclosure 24 X 7 and fresh veggies. Heat and light is also important for digestion. Please share more pics of the set up. I suspect he is pooing but you have not found it but long water soak normally encourages poo. Keep us updated