No power for 48 hours

stinax182

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Springfield, Massachusetts
what really sucks is when you have a 90 gallon salt water aquarium and no power for a week )': everything died....we purchased a generator for that reason.

lkwagner

5 Year Member
deadheadvet said:
Reptile people have to prepare for all possible contingencies. Power outages are always our worst nightmare. Keep this in mind and make arrangements if a generator is not possible to weather the storm in the event of a power outage.

Clearly I know this, if it got bad enough I was going to take them to my parents who did have power and if we both had a power outage they do have a generator.
I'm so sick of posting on this site for responses like this. You think id just let them die? Sorry I just moved here and didn't have a plan set up yet I have bigger problems considering my best friend died a little over a week ago and Im taking care of her 1 and 5 year old!!!!

I would like to thank everyone else for their super HELPFUL responses. I really appreciate it and will work on a plan before this happens again. Thanks again I really do appreciate it.

BeeBee*BeeLeaves

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Orange County, So Cal
No, no, no ... this comment was made, I am quite sure, for the benefit of others to learn from who might be reading this post in the future. Not meant at you personally, just generally for everybody else to think about. All good. : )