Nightmares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
La Mesa, CA.
Does anyone else have nightmares about their torts? I dream that I can't find them, That I forget to bring them in and the other night that their outside cage disapeared. They were still there on the grass, but the cage was gone. Am I insane?

Guggie

10 Year Member!
Vernon Hills, IL
Yes, you're insane. :p I had my first Fri. night. My 2 Greeks had suddenly shrunk to the size of silver dollars and were so soft they rippled when they moved. I was horrified and didn't know what to do!! :( When I woke up, I found out that my wife had a dream where they turned into crocodiles. ???

Dreams suck sometimes.

TurtleTortoise

5 Year Member
Michigan
I had a dream where I got to many baby Greek torts to count (at least 50) all shoved into one 1 foot by 1 foot cage and they were crawling on eachother for room. Then a lizard came and started Eating them all. Not cool.

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Blackburn, U.K.
My first was tiago popped open his cage and escaped and fell from it and hit the floor and popped like a watermelon....
my secoond one was where he fell on his back and i had not fead or watered him in a long time and i left him on his back and i left him when he died to rot! :/
I agree dreams suck!

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
No tort nightmares yet. Probably b/c I haven't had them too long yet. I did have a recurring dream that my dog Bella was swooped up by a hawk! Every time I heard a red-tail shriek I would get goose bumps!!

LaTortue

5 Year Member
Borex, Switzerland
I've had Tort nightmares. One nightmare I had was watchin myself mistreat my Torts, I was watching myself shaking them and being very rough and not gentle with them. Then I became sad with guilt and woke up feeling very guilty. I was relieved to see that they were OK!

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
hi , i am over 50 now and when i was a child my parents gave me a male yellowfoot tortoise. i took care of seamore for 6 years. now the nightmare starts, ONE NIGHT SOME ONE STOLE SEAMORE. i dream to this day that , he will show up at my mothers house and i'll find him in her back yard.. werid, i know. lindy

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I have one recurring nightmare, my torts all of the sudden develop a soft shell, ( overnight) and when I go to pick them up, they squish.

Status
Not open for further replies.