Nicknames

naturalman91

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Medford Oregon
nah no nicknames for my reptiles my dog did have a nick name so does my dad's dog

heck i even have a nickname for as long as i can remember

Beck

10 Year Member!
Lakeland/Central FL
Redfoot Cortana is nicknamed Corey just in case she is a boy. Also she is often referenced as a dinosaur, rather than a tortoise.

"Be careful there is a dinosaur in the sink."

For those that ever went to homestarrunner.com ...StrongBad drew a ridiculous dragon named Trogdor with its own theme song. When Corey is stomping around and messing up her habitat, we sing that for her...

"Burn-inating the countryside. Burn-inating the peasants"

Sometimes it gets sillier and she is "Cor-inating the countryside"...

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
on top of the nicknames he also gets "hey you" "Hey you, with the tortoise face" and "my little dino"

and sometimes, because i'm horrible at names and obviously a horrible pet parent (kidding! lol) He gets "Semore" (my cat) and Semore gets any of Franklin's nicknames.
And of course the cat has nicknames, less nice than Franklin's but still said with the upmost love. "Butt-face" "Ya bum" (cuz you know cats lick their bums and are freeloaders) "Moo" or "Moop"... that kinda comes off of the end of his name and of course "smore", once he singed his fur brown because he pushed his hammock too close to our wood stove and slept there, and he has the kind of perfectly toasted marshmallow colored spots on him ;)