Newbie Sulcata Mom

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello Nessie welcome to the TFO from AZ. And you still didn't send us no Picts of your tort or its enclosure .have a great tort day!

Sent from my iPhone using TortForum

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Nessie, and welcome to the Forum! What a grumpy face on your little guy.

I hope you have read all the "stickies" (threads at the top) on the Sulcata section here on the Forum. There are also some good articles about taking care of tortoises shown in Turtle & Tortoise Articles which is directly under the "General Tortoise" section.

Happy reading!!

Nessie

Ohio
I may have blacked out from an overload of cuteness! What's your sulcata's name?

I haven't been able to decide on a name yet! We are going to be together for a very long time, I want to make sure the name fits perfectly.

Nessie

Ohio
Hi Nessie, and welcome to the Forum! What a grumpy face on your little guy.

I hope you have read all the "stickies" (threads at the top) on the Sulcata section here on the Forum. There are also some good articles about taking care of tortoises shown in Turtle & Tortoise Articles which is directly under the "General Tortoise" section.

Happy reading!!

Thanks for the information! I have read the stickies on the Sulcata section, but have not seen the ones in the General Tortoise section. I will check them out. This forum has been so helpful.

pam

5 Year Member
Minnesota
Welcome Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute :)

Nessie

Ohio
The youngster finally has a name! She (or he) is named Spica after the brightest star in Virgo.