SSSaunders

Location (City and/or State)
San Fernando
Hi, I am a newbie to the forum and also a newbie tort owner. I am looking forward to sharing and learning about my new love which is my pet tort Ralph and how to care for him.

T Smart

5 Year Member
Chicago, IL
Hi, I am a newbie to the forum and also a newbie tort owner. I am looking forward to sharing and learning about my new love which is my pet tort Ralph and how to care for him.

Hi, welcome! You've come to the right place.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
A very warm welcome to the forum.

Please post pics of your tort as well as his/her enclosure, and read the "Beginners Mistakes" Thread. Give your tort daily soaks in warm water so as to avoid pyramiding and dehydration.

SSSaunders

San Fernando
Thank you all for the welcome. @Ray--Opo I have no idea what kind he is, we live near a forested area and he walked into our yard one day looking for refuge and I adopted him so I don't know what kind he is. But I will post a pic if you can identify him I will appreciate it.

022.jpg

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
I don't know how to send links but if you click on species and then click on redfoot,yellowfoot then click on search click more and put in keyword yellowfoot. There is probably a shorter way to get there. But that's how I do it.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Thank you all for the welcome. @Ray--Opo I have no idea what kind he is, we live near a forested area and he walked into our yard one day looking for refuge and I adopted him so I don't know what kind he is. But I will post a pic if you can identify him I will appreciate it.
He's gorgeous. God bless.