NEW SPOT IN THE HYPO HUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Today was time to “ bust out” a night-time tort table for the New Jr. Hypo’s. They will be joining the adult hypo’s living upstairs inside the hypo hut. They already have their own spot within the Cove’ outdoors. The project had a slight delay this am , for the a.m. wakeup call “ Gemma” momma hypo was laying eggs :D…. I had to wait till she finish!
abc4z.jpg

abc5l.jpg

abc7e.jpg

abc8.jpg

abc9s.jpg

abc12.jpg

abc14.jpg

JD~:)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
They look right at home. Love the last pic. Btw, I don't remember if i heard what the the sex ratio was? They are pretty.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
wellington said:
They look right at home. Love the last pic. Btw, I don't remember if i heard what the the sex ratio was? They are pretty.

1.2......just like adults ...but with "honey-bee" it rounds it out to a 2.5:shy:

immayo

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Mesa, AZ
Aww now honey boo boo, ooops I mean honey bee, has some friends!! :rolleyes:

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
lynnedit said:
Beautiful, with your signature decorations.

Why Thank ya Lynne'.....I did not have much time ..I built and painted the whole thing in 3/4 day .... I woke up early to do it , and low and behold Momma Gema" hypo was nesting right in the front door inside! .... SO I had to wait ~:p

fluffypanda17

5 Year Member
They look great! I'm not looking to buy any but I'm curious how much these guys would sell for?

Status
Not open for further replies.