NEW ADDITIONS AT THE COVE'

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
goReptiles said:
N2TORTS said:
Well hello stranger! .....:shy:

The main herd is about 8 Adult on each side RF/Cherries , then a few juniors ...and a bunch of lil' fire crackers waiting to go to their new homes....19 of them so let's say current....40 sumpin':rolleyes:

JD~:)

Yea I've been hiding lately. :)

Do you separate any of the adults so your breeding groups aren't mixed. IE all cherries together, all hypos, any Northerns, etc

Yes they are all seperate ...
af25h.jpg

bigred

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
So lets hear the Delta nightmare, just wondering. Ive had a couple torts shipped through them

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
bigred said:
So lets hear the Delta nightmare, just wondering. Ive had a couple torts shipped through them

In Short they didnt load my package in Salt lake( was a transfer from FL) ...so instead of arriving Wed at 11pm ....it came Thurs at 9:41 .....which led to an emergency call to work for the day off and on pins and needles all the way to customs/cargo......but it all worked out. 1,000 grey hairs later! :p

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
N2TORTS said:
bigred said:

In Short they didnt load my package in Salt lake( was a transfer from FL) ...so instead of arriving Wed at 11pm ....it came Thurs at 9:41 .....which led to an emergency call to work for the day off and on pins and needles all the way to customs/cargo......but it all worked out. 1,000 grey hairs later! :p

Im sure you were freaking out, Torts got some good sun today right:D

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
bigred said:
N2TORTS said:
bigred said:

Im sure you were freaking out, Torts got some good sun today right:D

Yes super nice! I'm sure your crew loved it :D......... We have company that just drove all the way from Ohio....said the weather was horrible on the way out ...

DrewsLife727

10 Year Member!
San Diego, CA
N2TORTS said:
Thanks everyone for the Kuddo's ... they are stunning in person and I was so tired the pics really are not that good....plus I wanted to let them rest and settle in . Maybe I'll share the Delta nightmere when I've calmed down ....:rolleyes:
These lil guys are a 1.2 trio who will be joining the adult 1.2 trio, along with one of my hatchlings from few years back .....who is also female, rounding out the numbers to 2.5 for the Hypo Team. :D

JD~

My soul! thats awesome :D Happy for you JD! Cant wait to see the fruit of your labor!

Status
Not open for further replies.