Status
Not open for further replies.

DixieParadise

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Georgetown, TX
003.JPG004.JPG005.JPG006.JPG007.JPG008.JPGView attachment 19977009.JPG
Well, got busy with the RF pen today.

Pic 1: Front of house (Rfs on right, Jeter on the left)

Picture 2: inside enclosure

Picture 3: inside enclosure

Picture 4 : Olivio and Mio out for a stroll

Picture 5: Gypsy hanging his head out, while Zania is inside.

Picture 6 & 7: Iago wishing he could move a rock

Still have to put the plants in and clean off my front porch. My nephew says he is giving me a week before I put on another layer. I don't think so, since this is only their daytime pen. But who knows.

Let me know what you guys think. I am open to all suggestions. They have a larger water bowl, I just haven't positioned it in yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
That looks really nice! Another great example of integrating your torts' enclosures into your landscape.

DixieParadise

5 Year Member
Georgetown, TX
Thanks everyone. I was tring my best to incorporate my enclosures with my landscaping and curb appeal. The torts seem to enjoy it, so far. It gets morning sunshine and afternoon shade. This will be helpful in the summertime when I am almost certain the temperture is going to flare into the 100's again this year.

On the upside down pot...got to be careful, you can wear out a grinder and that clay heats up pretty quick..hence the jagged cut. I am having a friend who dabbles in ceramics to try and make me something that will work for the tortoises. If that ever occurs, I will be sure to post pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.