New Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Inland Empire, CA
RE: New Moderator-In-Training

Thanks all, and a special thanks to RFBT and Danny for listing the needed moves. I have moved most of the posts listed. I am still new to all this and am learning. You guys do keep me on my toes. :D Please remember I do have a full time Job and am an active Single Grandma, so it may take me a little time to get some things done, plus a little time to learn how to do a particular thing. But if you bear with me I will do my best to learn-fast. I have been talking with Josh regarding more than one moderator and the feasibility or splitting the moderating into groups or sections as our site is growing in leaps and bounds. I do hope I have your support.

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin

BIG PATS ON THE BACK TO EVERYONE WHO IS CONTRIBUTING TO MAKE THIS FORUM AWESOME!

TestudoGeek

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Lisbon, Portugal

Crazy1 said:
I have been talking with Josh regarding more than one moderator and the feasibility or splitting the moderating into groups or sections as our site is growing in leaps and bounds.

That might be a good idea.

(and of course you have our support!)

S

stells

with the splitting moderators into different groups it won't work if one isn't on then their group won't be moderated if you get what a mean all moderators should be able to moderate on all groups if not the moving etc just won't work out right.

TestudoGeek

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Lisbon, Portugal

stells said:
with the splitting moderators into different groups it won't work if one isn't on then their group won't be moderated if you get what a mean all moderators should be able to moderate on all groups if not the moving etc just won't work out right.

you really should ALSO moderate this board. how about it? ;D

Redfootedboxturtles

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member

Robyn would you like to make this a sort of official thread to post out of place threads when there are noticed? My main concern is people who are seeking help not finding the people most qualified to provide that help. I know the site is a small community now and not much falls threw the cracks but once it grows we dont want some one to be neglected care advice because there thread was never seen by the right person.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA

RFBT thats a good idea. i'll look into a way to do that.
in the meantime, try using the "report" button at the bottom-right of each post. it has an icon of what appears to be a rocketship. anyway, click that and tell us why you flagged and we can monitor everything better that way...

TestudoGeek

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Lisbon, Portugal

josh said:
RFBT thats a good idea. i'll look into a way to do that.
in the meantime, try using the "report" button at the bottom-right of each post. it has an icon of what appears to be a rocketship. anyway, click that and tell us why you flagged and we can monitor everything better that way...

that's great. will do.

Redfootedboxturtles

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member

There you go. I thought the report thing was just for stuff like profanity

Status
Not open for further replies.