New Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Redlands, CA
Hi All,
I've put Spikethebest in charge of moderating over the weekend because I'll be out of town. If you have any questions, he's the guy you'll want to get in contact with.
Have a safe holiday weekend everyone.

Josh

Rees2

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Santa Cruz California
I agree I think it's A two headed tort.Congrats on becomeing A mod spikethebest.I think you made A great choice.

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Ahh they are sooo cute. Hey I did find some two headed ones for sale, but they are RES hatchlings and they want 1500 to 1900 for them. Did you make that background? Or did you find it somewhere?

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Arizona
At a place that I do not recommend buy turtles from although they may do better with these guys since they are getting big bucks. www.turtlesale.com ugh I can't believe I said that place.

Rees2

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Santa Cruz California
I wonder how they got A two headed RES or an albino RES.I think you could get one of those if you mess up on there heating requirments when they are A egg.

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Arizona
The two heads come from the egg having two embryos that do not seperate. That is what I was told. A guy on another thread just posted recently saying one of his hatchlings had a thing attached to its yolk sac, it was a embryo that did not develop.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Congrats.
Jenrell23 is right great background and I agree Turtlesale. com Ugh.
I have yet to read anything on the net that is good about them.

chad2

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Ontario, Canada
Sorry for bringing up an old post but, turtlesale is horrible on other forums your not aloud to even say it, there are many bad cases from them and should not be recommended I no you didn’t. Just saying spread the word it sucks!

Chad

wayne.bob

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
iowa
Turtlesale is the worst!!! they sell sick, deformed animals and some even have shell rot. my friend purchased from them and the vet didnt think he could do anything for the turts. only 2 survived out of 5 turts.

Status
Not open for further replies.