New Job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
California
So if you hadn't known i just moved out here to Paso Robles California a couple months ago. Well I Just got My first job offer, Looks like im going to be working at target. I Start My first day Of work In a week :)

Jacob

5 Year Member
California
My position there is team member, and the cart guy.
so basically anything from being the cashier, to stocking, cleaning, and carts!

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Congrats!!! Work your buns off and give 110% You never know who will be watching you can get promoted in no time! The move to another store. Get your name out there. My husband was in retail at a young age and was always moving up! He even landed a Costco job at their corp and it just kept going! After 12 yrs of buying items he was done! Started his own manufacting rep company and sells costco , Sams and wamrt' he manufacture clothes you,re all wearing from those big box stores . Even in Canada and mexico. The baby clothes are so fun to sell. Just saying be a star and leader. If the toilet over flows try and fix it don't just walk away . I'm just saying there is opportunites in retail' good luck!! Sorry I nust had to share our story.
I'm to tired to spell check!

Jacob

5 Year Member
California
Thanks Everyone Yea looking for a job in a big city or an overpopulated city like L.A C.A, it was hard to find a job!
Down here in Paso Robles Ca, i Got Two Employers That wanted to hire me within a week and a half Taco bell and target, Of course i took over the target position.
The population is only around 30 thousand people compared to L.A....which is alot more

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Do you still DJ, or is that more of a hobby?

And although I have absolutely no experience in retail, I hear Target is one of the better stores to work for. :)

Momof4 said:
Congrats!!! Work your buns off and give 110% You never know who will be watching you can get promoted in no time! The move to another store. Get your name out there. My husband was in retail at a young age and was always moving up! He even landed a Costco job at their corp and it just kept going! After 12 yrs of buying items he was done! Started his own manufacting rep company and sells costco , Sams and wamrt' he manufacture clothes you,re all wearing from those big box stores . Even in Canada and mexico. The baby clothes are so fun to sell. Just saying be a star and leader. If the toilet over flows try and fix it don't just walk away . I'm just saying there is opportunites in retail' good luck!! Sorry I nust had to share our story.

Best advice you can give. A good attitude and willingness to work hard will get you far.

Jacob

5 Year Member
California
jaizei said:
Do you still DJ, or is that more of a hobby?

And although I have absolutely no experience in retail, I hear Target is one of the better stores to work for. :)

Momof4 said:

Best advice you can give. A good attitude and willingness to work hard will get you far.

Thanks, and yes i still dj i hadnt had any recent gigs since i moved tho.

M

Maggie Cummings

I have friends that live in Paso and love it. I delivered a lot of stock to that Target store. I like that area a lot, good luck on the new job. I know it's always hard to be the new guy.

FranklinTturtle

5 Year Member
Myrtle Beach SC
Good Job! My brother has work at Target for over 10 years at the Myrtle Beach store. I have heard that he makes pretty good money.

Status
Not open for further replies.