New here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doodle

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
USA
Hey everyone! I have been lurking for a while now and decided to finally join! I am currently tortoiseless but am hoping to get a Hermann's someday. I figure it's never too early to start researching though, right? :p Can't wait to start posting!

:tort:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
You're correct!! :D It's best to do your research prior to the BIG INVESTMENT!

Welcome to the Forum!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome:). Good for you. There is lots to learn. A plant site you might be interested in looking at for food items is tortoisetable.org, you could get a head start on planting tort edible things.

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello Doodle and welcome to the TFO. If I may ask with all the great torts out there ? Why did you choose the Hermann s to want?

Teodora'sDAD

5 Year Member
Michigan
Welcome! I was lucky enough to get my baby girl for free (she has one eye) but I have already spent over $200 on her. Get your notepad ready. TONS of information on here.

Doodle

5 Year Member
USA
Thanks everyone!

wellington said:
Hello and Welcome:). Good for you. There is lots to learn. A plant site you might be interested in looking at for food items is tortoisetable.org, you could get a head start on planting tort edible things.

Thanks for the site!

Grandpa Turtle 144 said:
Hello Doodle and welcome to the TFO. If I may ask with all the great torts out there ? Why did you choose the Hermann s to want?

I really like their smaller size and that they are a hardier species. I also love their coloring (especially the Western). They just stood out to me when I was looking through all the different species trying to decide which would be best for me. :)

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Thank you for answering my question. It looks like you have started your homework . Good luck with your Hermann tort . And remember torts are addict ing . And thank you again

Status
Not open for further replies.