New here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holycow

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Homestead ,FL
Hello everyone,
I've been lurking here just soaking up information for a long time but finally decided to join in. I live in Homestead, Florida (about 30 miles south of Miami) and keep several species outdoors year around- this climate is a reptiles paradise (that's why I live here). This forum is a fantastic resource for tortoise keepers so hopefully I can reciprocate rather than just absorb from here on out!
-Jeff

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Jeff. I'd be very interested in seeing pictures of your animals and their habitats.

Holycow

10 Year Member!
Homestead ,FL
Thanks! I'll definitely have to post a few pics. I have my animals separated in closed off zones by size. My Russian tort is the only one who's enclosure is capable of being photographed all at once (he's only about the size of a CD), all the other areas are irregular shapes following the walls and contour of my property. The smallest space is about 600 square feet. I still have unused areas I will be using in the future.
To Aldabraman: I can't imagine how much time and effort it must take just to maintain the animals and space in your photos, not to mention vet care, data/breeding logs of each individual etc. Really Impressive!
--Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.