new guy sayin hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Han Torto

5 Year Member
Hey guys!

I'm a first time tortoise owner with a 6 month old red foot. I'm up in the north east so for now my guy's in an indoor enclosure. I'll put up some pictures here, I tried to upload pictures in the gallery but long story short, it didn't work. Anyways I've already used this forum for some info, and am glad to be a part of it!

dzgec0.jpg

Comin atcha!

23sdeg3.jpg

He seems to like getting his picture taken, marches straight at me till he's peering right down the lens

2wq9avo.jpg

Just hangin out...chillin

w9uuxi.jpg

Overhead shot

rlx1qq.jpg

Checkin out his reflection

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    543.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    582.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    452.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    388.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    654.2 KB · Views: 6

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Bakersfield, California
Wow, that is one good looking tortie!! The color on his legs are amazing!!! Did you color him with a marker? JK! :D Welcome to TFO! :D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Han Torto:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

We have a couple members in Connecticut who are Star Wars fanatics too. Rob and CTTortoiseMom (Erin). Rob collects all things Star Wars...and his torts are named as yours is, after the characters in the movie.

May we know your name and where you are?

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hello! Wow nice tortoise and great shots! Did you take them? We are glad to have you joining us here!:tort:

Grigor.Love.

5 Year Member
NY
These pictures are great. I especially the last two. Very conceptual. Your tortoise is so stinking cute. And from what you say and appears in above, he's got a lot of character.

Han Torto

5 Year Member
Wow thanks everyone for your quick and enthusiastic replys! To answer your questions my names Ben and I'm in Pennsylvania, yes I took these myself (I went to school for photography) and thanks for all the compliments! I actually named him Cornelius, Han Torto was just the user name I came up with because I'm a complete dork. When I ordered him he was labeled as a "high color" red foot. I actually just got done stumbling through hooking up his terrarium humidifier and getting it set up on a timer, what a pain! Anyways, I look forward to enjoying this forum, and hopefully the company of a healthy tortoise, for a long time.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Not sure how I missed this, but he is gorgeous!!! Welcome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.