New enclosure

huntevans20

Location (City and/or State)
Kansas CIty
Can someone point me towards the best possible indoor enclosure to build on my own. This will house 1 baby tortoise. I have been getting a lot of good advice on this forum about what you should or shouldn’t keep torts in. If someone could point me towards the best enclosure they have seen. I know there is tons of posts about enclosures. I am just asking for one specific enclosure to re-create! Thank you all!

method89

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Malverne, NY
Lots of factors go into that answer

What species of tortoise
Age of tortoise
Space restrictions

It's not a one size fits all type of solution. I seen creative enclosures using minimal space and there are other who fill up half their basement

huntevans20

Kansas CIty
Lots of factors go into that answer

What species of tortoise
Age of tortoise
Space restrictions

It's not a one size fits all type of solution. I seen creative enclosures using minimal space and there are other who fill up half their basement
Hatchling sulcata/leopard. Not sure who’s gonna go in it! I live in Missouri so it will be inside. They get lots of outdoor time on nice days. They’re little little right now so they don’t need a big enclosure for a little while

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
Are you sure you want to build it?
One of our members builds closed chambers, puts lights in and everything you need. When the baby grows out of it, there are more parts that are modular, so you can add to the original, doubling or maybe tripling the size.