new dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Wisconsin
I posted on Craig's List that I'd be willing to take in Beardies that needed good homes. Basically I want to start up a legal rescue (if I can get this non-profit thing figured out), so the dragons I take in I might not necessarily keep.

Anyways a guy contacted me to take in his two dragons as he is moving out of state.

I braced myself for the worst when I went to pick them up, and was pleasantly surprised! They look good, no missing tails or toes, and while they could put on a little weight, they're by no means skinny!

He didn't know the genders and didn't have them names, so I got to bring them home and figure it out!

This is the male, Taven:
100_4798.jpg

100_4796.jpg

Taven00.jpg

Taven03.jpg

And this is the female, Ashrah:
100_4799.jpg

100_4801.jpg

202.jpg

200.jpg

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
nice new additions, kelly. as always, i like the unique names you give them. its great that you are able to rescue local animals in need of good care and a loving home.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Great pics Kelly and nice looking dragons. Thanks for sharing them with us always look forward to your pics.

Redfootedboxturtles

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Sweet! I am also going to open a rescue and sanctuary soon. It will be cool to keep in contact with each other.

Any ways great job with the adoption. Everyone interested in adopting should check their local craigs list.

Status
Not open for further replies.